Some safe environmental facts from the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency, click MPCA.
Niche Dental Marketing Blog encourages all dentists and team members to attend a CE dentistry office safety training course each year or whenever required in your state.
MN dentists have an opportunity this fall...
Nuts & Bolts of
RSO Responsibilities X-Ray Rule
Sign Up. Show Up. Safety Up your annual OSHA and infection control requirements.
Northern Dental Alliance Member Leanne Mathieu Kramer of Statements Plus Compliance Solutions’ two hour, two CE credit, special seminar is scheduled for October 13, 2010. Leanne is an Minnesota-based instructor with significant experience working in dental offices.
Know how your office is doing before an inspector calls. Put the worries of hazardous waste and other environmental issues behind you. Leanne’s training session makes it possible for dentists and teams to focus on Treatment Planning, Marketing, Recall and Scheduling.
- Holiday Inn & Suites
- 75 37th Ave South
- One Block From Crossroads Mall
- St. Cloud, Minnesota 56301
- October 13, 2010
- 9:00AM to 11:00AM OR 1:00PM to 3:00PM
- DEADLINE for Signing Up: October 8, 2010
- This two-hour course will provide two dentistry CE credits.
- Download, PRINT, Complete & Fax Seminar Form
Leanne is a Licensed Dental Assistant (LDA), Certified Dental Assistant, and Certified Dental Practice Management Administrator through the Dental Assistant National Board. She is authorized by the Department of Labor as an OSHA Outreach Trainer in General Industry.
Northern Dental Alliance member Dental Consultant, Leanne M. Mathieu Kramer of Statements Plus Compliance Solutions will be conducting this seminar to keep dental offices on the right track with their safety responsibilities and rules.
- Also posted on...
- NorthernDentalAlliance.com - Safety Seminar
- Dental Seminar announcement on MerchantCircle.com
- NicheDental.com - Safety Seminar for Dentists, Offices, Team