- The Marketing Consultant For Dentists and the Patients Who Choose Them for Good Reasons Not Just Because of Habitual Lesions...
- Dentists: Call Oli - he'll get things started 1+888.380.0020
- Consumers: Beware but also Shake the Snare of Yesteryear Dental Care,
- And Read about Dr. White: Article Below or...
- At his Blog Here: drkentwhite-nashvilletndentists.blogspot.com
- Dentists looking for Continuing Education - Start Here.
- Course: Soft Tissue Health: Local to Systemic
- Speaker: Peter Vanstrom, DDS
With about 80% U.S. adults having some form of gum disease, the need for more extensive training and education to help patients here in the Nashville area and around the country is obvious. Dr. White and his team are dedicated to providing the highest level of treatment to combat the effects of this all too common and very aggressive gum, enamel, root, bone, teeth and smile appearance ravaging disease.
Fortunately, Dr. Kent White and his team at the Center for Advanced Dentistry in Nashville, Tennessee are able to help patients no matter what the condition of their smile is. While ongoing prevention and early intervention are better than later in the disease progression, patients should never worry their condition is untreatable.
Even if significant tooth loss has occurred, Dr. White can develop a treatment plan to restore oral health and smile confidence. From replacing one or two teeth with dental implants to a complete smile makeover, there are wide range of therapies he can employ. His expertise in cosmetic dentistry and restorative dental care is something many patients have seen give them the youthful and healthy smile they deserve.
One of the most vital elements of effective periodontal disease management is Dr. White’s ability to use many non-surgical techniques to maintain the health of your teeth and even to bring a smile back from the brink. At the Center for Advanced Dentistry the focus is optimal dental health along with maintaining a youthful appearance to your smile. Totally healthy smiles are great looking smiles.
Dr. White uses state of the art periodontal technologies in treatment and for accurate diagnosis. Getting away for the surgical aspects of treating periodontal disease as much as possible insures more people will seek out care.
Some of the ‘comfort technology’ Dr. Kent White of Nashville utilizes is a piezoelectric ultrasonic scaler and irrigator that requires less pressure when removing the build up on teeth and the jaw bone. In many cases, we are able to eliminate the need for local anesthesia during the procedure. The handpiece he uses is designed to improve the his field of vision without causing an increase in heat from the instrument.
The dentistry continuing education course Dr. Kent E. White attended was developed and sponsored by Zila, Inc.
Zila offers comprehensive oral care and cancer screening products.
- An organized system for early detection, diagnosis, treatment and maintenance of periodontal disease, and for the early detection of oral cancer.
- A non-surgical approach to diagnose, prevent, treat and manage the progression of early to moderate stages of periodontal disease in a general practice.
- A program that provides comprehensive and structured practice management tools for early to moderate disease with ongoing support.
Learn More about Periodontal Disease.
|Dr. Kent E. White|
Transformed Smiles Movie ONE
Transformed Smiles Movie TWO
All Smiles By Nashville Dentist Dr. Kent E. White
Dr. Kent White and our Nashville Team at the Center for Advanced Dentistry.
www.WhiteSmilesForLife.com • www.WhiteSmiles4Life.com
CALL (615) 208.9687
2300 21st Avenue South, Suite 103
Nashville, TN 37212