- = The Public & Patients Value Perspective of Dentistry
- = Most Dentists View of/Approach to Marketing
- 100 hours of continuing education + 5 hours communicating to public/patients (beyond 1 on 1) = 95 hours of wasted education
- Few New patients
- + They do less
- = lower revenues, lower economy productivity & diminished public health
- The Public thinks and often patients only know dental care as about health & teeth, patch & fill/emergency care
- One tooth at a time dentistry is ingrained - so treatment planning is 'overselling' rather than 'modern approach' with long term value
- = Boom then Plateau as 'cool' wears off and 'ingrained' beliefs take back the day
- Slam Bam Huge Campaign then Thank You Marketing Man till fear about low revenues reappear
- Cheap Slap About Websites: content is generic, value poor, often traditional perspective stagnant = little good news in bad economic times
Connective Communication© = Dental Marketing
Freed From Generic, Founded on Value, Focused On Success!
To Schedule A Consult
Contact - Niche Dental LiaisonOli Gonsalves
Oli can answer many of your questions.