STEPS TO SUCCESS
A workshop designed for the entire dental team
- October 14, 2011
Dental Offices Workshop Speakers
Jeff Benson, DDS
Tammy Hines, LDA CDA
Zak Spaniol, CEO
Leanne M. Kramer, LDA CDA CDPMA
This workshop is designed to help doctors and their staff become more educated on important issues they encounter daily. The lectures will cover some of the most current procedures and regulations that all team members should be aware of.
It is critical to keep current on these topics being the dental industry is con- stantly changing.
We hope to answer any questions or concerns that offices have and believe this information will be beneficial for all dental practices.
Statements Plus Compliance Solutions Inc
Dental Seminar Presented by the following Speakers:
Leanne M. Kramer, LDA, CDA, CDPMA
- Meeting Regulatory Burdens with Ease
- Common areas of non-compliance
- Day to Day requirements to meet OSHA/CDC/MDH
- Standards The “Nuts and Bolts” of RSO Responsibilities
- Employment Law Compliance for Dentists Come and Learn:
- Your degree of personal and professional exposure
- How to ensure compliance with State and Federal employment regulations
- Most common HR mistakes and how to prevent them
- Keys to preventing lawsuits
Jeff Benson, D.D.S.
- What Your Dental Lab Needs From You
- Pre-treatment consultation with the lab
- Clinical Photography
- Accurate Shade Determination
- Diagnostic Wax-Ups
- Proper reduction methods to ensure optimum
Tammy Hines, LDA, CDA
- HIPAA/HI TECH: Protecting your staff and your patients
- How it affects the functions of your daily office
- Current Forms
- Safeguard Recommendations
Zak Spaniol, CEO
- Technology Integration in your Dental Practice
- Disaster recovery– best practice and procedures
- Network Security
- Social Media in the dental field
- Choosing the proper technical support company
Steps to Success in your Dental Practice
- Place: MN Society of CPA’s Education Center
- Southpoint Office Center
- Location: 1650 West 82nd Street, Suite 600
- Bloomington MN 55431
- Date: Friday October 14, 2011
- Schedule: Registration 8:30-9:00 a.m.
- Lectures: 9:00-2:30 p.m.
- Lunch: 12:15-1:00 p.m.
- Wrap Up: 2:30-3:00 p.m.
- CE credits: Five (5) will be provided
Tuition: $149 first person from office $99 each additional staff member
Seminar Includes: Certificate of Attendance Lunch and refreshments Literature on each course topic
- Attendees of this workshop have the option of attending one lecture during each time frame for a total of three lectures.
- Common areas of non compliance in the dental office. Find out what inspectors are looking for regarding documentation
- Learn why you should have your practice in Employment Law Compliance and how to remain in Compliance. This is easy to achieve with some basic knowledge and awareness.
What your Dental Lab Needs From You
- Simple tips and strategies for providing your dental lab with all the information it needs to create the most beautiful and functional restorations for your patients.
- Find out how to make sure your dental staff as well as patients are protected in all aspects of dentistry
- Learn the ins and outs of the x-ray rule
and what is and isn’t required of you.
- Solutions to keep your practice running with the proper support. Learn tips on ensuring your data is saved properly and is kept safe.
PLEASE PRINT – Printout Version
AGD Membership #____________________
Name to appear on certificate:
Tuition $149 first person $99 each additional staff member
Please indicate payment method
____ Check _____Visa _____ MasterCard _____ Discover Credit
Tuition check enclosed $________________________U.S.
Make check payable to:
Statements Plus Compliance Sol Inc
To register, mail form with payment to:
- Statements Plus Compliance Solutions Inc.
- Contact: Roxane 4454 128th St. NW
- Silver Creek Twp, MN 55320
- Tel: 763-878-2150 Fax: 763-878-2151
Cancellations made at least four weeks before the course starts: 75% of the full course fee will be refunded.
Cancellations made at least two weeks before the course starts: 50% of the full course fee will be refunded.
Cancellations made one week before the course starts and no shows: no refund. If the entire course is cancelled, the full amount will be refunded.