We are excited to present this dentist client case study for your review.
New Dental Office Building
- Client: Silver Lake Smiles
- Location: New Brighton, Minnesota
- Size: 1,200 sq. ft.
- Design Build
Based in Elk River, MN, Heritage worked closely with Silver Lake Smiles and Alchemy Architects to create a unique dental office facility that features innovative materials, visual interest points and color for a calm and appealing atmosphere.
1) Silver Lake Smiles uses innovative materials throughout the dental clinic.
- Fiberglass sheets hung from the ceiling to diffuse light
- Stainless steel tool stations
- Customized Cabinetry
2) Increased visual appeal was achieved in the office lobby and operatories.
- Patient Visuals
- Exposed ceilings in operatory area
- Ceiling treatments with a system of paper scrolls
- Lights infiberglass sheets to guide patients into operatory area
- Color palette
- Strategic Drapery conceals offices and sterilization areas
- Sound absorption
- Park Dental - Bloomington, MN Dentists
- Smile Center - Brooklyn Park Dental Offices
- Assure Dental - Albertville, Minnesota Office
- Assure Dental - Blaine, MN Dentists Office
- Dr. Lee Dental - Maple Grove Dentist's Office
- Happy Smiles - Burnsville, MN Dentistry
- Waconia Dental
- Moundsview Dental
Andy Christensen • Owner
CALL • 763-633-4080
- 13422 Business Center Drive • Suite 2B
- Elk River, Minnesota 55330
Also Posted @ NorthernDentalAlliance.com
Also Posted @ NicheDental.com