Sooner or later, you, like every dental practice owner, will need to transfer ownership of your business. Selling the your dental office is the final part or your role in building it. For most business owners, this is an emotional event. It is also a complex process involving financial auditing, confidentiality issues, title transfers, price negotiations, all while continuing to run your dental office.
Our keynote speaker, Thomas W. Lyons, will address common questions for business owners to consider, including:
- How much is your dental office worth?
- How will you know the right time to sell your dental office?
- How can you protect your assets when retiring?
- Are there things you can do to prepare for the eventual sale or transfer or your business?
- How can you minimize the taxes due at the time of the sale of your business?
Thomas W. Lyons Founding partner of Faelon Partners, Ltd., a mergers, acquisitions, and consulting firm.
- Margaret A. T. Cronin, Estate and Business Planning Attorney
- Rick Epple, CFP® Trusted Fee Only Financial Planner
- John Heidebrecht, Business Valuation Expert