Excerpt from latest dental marketing article from Dick Chwalek, dentist coach and dentistry consultant...
Avoid Dental Visit Dead-Air... Cancels & No Shows!
Dental treatment cancellations and hygiene visit no-shows are frustrating for your team, for you, and for your future. No-shows take the air out of the day, leaving everyone in a funk. Cancellations are deflating for everyone involved, the entire dental team and patients. Patients miss out on the timely care they need and you lose the revenues that are impossible to make up.
What Causes Dental Visit "Dead-Air"?
In the radio business, which I worked in for seven years, this "open space" is called dead air. Listeners miss out on programming (music, news, etc.) tuning out if it goes on too long. Advertisers start to squirm, wondering if their big sale today is headed for disaster. They will forgive you if things start up again within a few seconds or minutes or the reasons are unavoidable. But if it goes on too long (no matter why) or happens too often for no good reason, future ad sales would suffer.
Is it the storm that is passing through or is the disc jockey stuck in the restroom? Like the radio station listener or advertiser, it is hard for you to understand why "dead air" is occurring. Is the dental patient missing because of a family event, car trouble or a business conflict?
Complete "Dental Visit Dead-Air" marketing article at NicheDental.com
- Invisalign braces, Lumineers veneers, cosmetic dentistry, dental care in Edina MN
- Smile Makeover Veneers, Invisalign orthodontics, smile whitening, dental office in Traverse City, MI
- IV Sedation Dentistry, Dental Implants, Cosmetic Dentist, Veneers West Chester PA Office
- Oral Surgeons, Dental Specialists, Implant Dentistry, Wisdom Teeth in Cookeville, Nashville, TN
- Dental Implants, Preventive Care, Smile Makeovers, Veneers Teeth, Cosmetic Dentistry Garden City NY
- Smile Makeovers, Porcelain Veneers, Implant Dentistry, Cosmetic Care in Manhattan NYC
- Dental Implant Makeovers, Cosmetic Dentist, Smile Veneers in Manchester CT Hartford Area